Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My First Post

I have been wanting to do this for some time so I am finally giving this a try.  I'm not really happy with the look of my blog but haven't found the time to research how to make it pretty.  I bought Blogging for Dummies but can't find the time to read it.  It has even made a couple of trips with me and hasn't been read!  I quilt...a lot!  When I am not quilting on my Gammill Classic Plus, I am piecing a few things for myself. Needless to say, I do not get much finished!  After reading a bunch of blogs about quilters making the Farmers Wife quilt, I decided to give it a try too.  So far I have 15 blocks done and I will now try to attach a picture of them!

I did it!!! I added the picture but then it showed up on top of the text so I went to the HTML programming and figured out how to move it below!  This could be fun!  After I took this picture this afternoon, I cut out 10 more of the blocks that don't need templates.  Once they are cut they sew up pretty quick so hopefully I can fit them in here and there!  Til next time....Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment